Jodi is great. I've worked with her to sell and buy my last condo/new house and on a couple of investment properties. Jodi is super thorough, her business background is a huge plus, and she's on top of the market. She helped from start to finish and I think did a good job throughout. I definitely recommend working with her.
“We were completely satisfied with Jodi as our selling agent. With her tireless counsel, determination and expertise we received multiple offers within 2 weeks of listing and subsequently closed the sale 6 weeks later – a rarity in today’s market. Throughout the entire process Jodi was professional, conscientious, available and motivated. She answered all phone calls, day or night, and illustrated a great knowledge of inventive marketing, negotiation protocol and contract processes. We always felt as though we were her only client. Having her by our side made a stressful period in our lives infinitely more tolerable.
We absolutely would not hesitate to recommend Jodi to anyone looking to buy or sell.”
-Pat and Rebecca DePirro
Jodi Faulkner was a god send! On our first meeting she took us to 13 properties. I'm pretty sure she was getting our pulse. It was a couple weeks later, she took my partner to the condo of our dreams! Jodi knows the market, and beyond that, she taps into you as a client, getting really great insight so she can tap into the home of your dreams. If anyone gets it, jodi gets it. And you can bet if Jodi gets it and you love it, you'll be getting it too!
We LOVE US SOME JODI FAULKNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Karen Rariden and Lori Bullerdick:
First off, I want to say that both my husband and I really loved our condo. So when we decided to relocate to a different city this year, it was really hard to part with this place. We needed someone we could trust to help us sell this place to a good buyer. We had other choices that the relocation company provided. But we wanted to get Jodi involved and we did. Selling a place in this market is not easy. She very patiently explained to us the difficult truth about current market and offered strategies that helped us make the right decisions. We moved out to a different state and had to sell the place remotely. She took care of our place while we were away. She kept constant communication so we feel good about leaving our place in her hands. We had a security alarm mishap one day. We depended on Jodi to go and check out the place with one of our neighbors to make sure nothing is wrong. We were always informed of what’s happening. I don’t think the experience would have been this smooth if it were with someone else. We successfully closed on our condo and we couldn’t have done it so quickly and relatively painless without Jodi. We strongly recommend Jodi to anyone who needs advice and assistance in the real estate market. She’s knowledgeable, patient and most importantly sincerely responsible. She’s the best!
-Tina and Jose Sia
Jodi is a great agent! She is very knowledgeable about the areas we were looking at and always had our best interests in mind when recommending properties. She was great at keeping all other parties engaged and went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable in purchasing our first home! Jodi is a great asset and we will be recommending her to friends and family looking to purchase or sell property. Thanks Jodi!
-Natalie & Jason Gonzales
Jodi was great to work with. She was very knowledgeable about the area, pricing, negotiating, and building types in the area, which were very helpful. We have worked with another agent in the past and we were so much more happy to work with Jodi. She is organized and responsive and did a great job to find us a home!
-Brandon and Stephanie Smith
Very patient with me!
Jodi was of great assistance to me during my home search. She acted courteous and professional on every aspect of my search. This was my first search and she helped me through every detail and never made me feel rushed which was greatly appreciated and made me feel comfortable during the entire process. I would definitely recommend her to a friend searching for a new residence.
Jodi could not have been more accommodating and professional. Great all around experience and we will work with her again as well as refer her to others.
-Tim and Laurie Carroll
Finding the property:
- We saw a lot of properties because I was not in a rush and wanted to find the right thing. She was patient and very helpful. Before we went out to see the places Jodi checked each of them to see if they had most of the things I was looking for. I can't say she ever took me to a home that didn't have some sort of potential. It was very useful because I didn't feel we wasted any time.
- She also was very helpful at showing me different options within my range and in the neighborhoods I was interested. This was very useful at the beginning of the process because it helped me defined better what I really wanted.
- During the visits she asked the agents a lot of key questions, this was particularly important since this was my first time buying a place by myself and probably I wouldn't have asked some of those questions myself.
Agreeing an offer and presenting the offer and negotiating on your behalf:
- In this part of the process I appreciate she was very honest and straightforward about my possibilities and what was out in the market at the time. She was very diligent at getting the property I ended up buying to a price level that was comfortable for me and during the whole process she was ready to answer any questions. I like that she is honest, I think it's great when you know a lot about your job but I think it's also great when you can say "I don't know about that but I will find out" I don't like people that pretend they know everything, it worries me. She knows a lot about what she does and whenever she doesn't have an answer right away she is not afraid to tell you (and of course she always gets the information you are looking for)
Closing out the deal:
- Jodi was there from beginning to end and that gave me huge peace of mind. She explained every step and answered every question.
- She also recommended people (lawyer, broker, inspector) that are pretty similar to her style of working, very thorough, detail oriented, professional and personable. I really appreciate that she brings a group of people with her that makes things super easy. I also like that she was not pushy about the recommendations, I always felt it was up to me to work with them or not.
- All the papers were in order and the process was smooth and easy.
I have recommended Jodi to friends of mine before, I really respect her way of working, she is very professional and it shows she likes what she does because otherwise she couldn't do it that well.